Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

F-L-Y-E-R-S

I think it has been a great hard hitting series This is my first year of watching when I can :1947_eating_popcorn_and_drinkin:605_thumbs_up:

You picked a good year to watch Tim. This has been a great series. I have buddies in Chicago climbing my tree over this series. Wagers out the wazoo :1992_beer_cheer:

Watch this Philly crowd tonight at the game. try to tune in for the anthem pregame... Lauren Hart sings God Bless America as a Duet with the late Kate Smith. Lauren is 46 (looks 26) is a cancer survivor and the daughter of the former Flyers Announcer the late Gene Hart (legend around here)

Wow what a game I thought the Flyers where going to hang on and then it happened. Good sportsmanship at the end it showed a lot of class after being in a dog fight. :1946_headbanging::605_thumbs_up:

I couldn't have been more disappointed by this series. Now given, I'm not a fan of either team (for that matter, pretty much loathe the Flyers), but I though the series lacked something. Then again, it may just be that I can't get over what goons Carcillo, Asham and Hartnell are. Once Chicago had won, the Flyers fans were booing. What class...