Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

TEXAS FISHING

The wind was up we stayed onshore and rigged up gear and enjoyed each others company with cool breeze and palm trees. Looking forward to getting all together in a few weeks. Now only if the weather will cooperate we got it made Lester.

Hi Tim, Heading back out this weekend. Seas are looking flat, and hoping to find some weedlines. Will be doing lots of trolling with your lures. We got the east breaks on our schedule, and this might be the trip. You always got a spot on the boat, let us know.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I would gladly donate some gear. I just sent some to Bloodydecks Yellowtail Shootout Tournament

June 24 - 26, 2011

San Diego Boats

Mission Bay, California

Tournament Website

As give away swag

And had the pleasure of fishing with some form members on here a few weeks ago in La.

post-1969-0-27462700-1309352073_thumb.jp

post-1969-0-94522700-1309352122_thumb.jp

post-1969-0-09868900-1309352222_thumb.jp

post-1969-0-44428000-1309352275_thumb.jp

post-1969-0-46952200-1309352309_thumb.jp

post-1969-0-09376200-1309352331_thumb.jp

Tim THANKS for coming down on such short notice . It was good to fish with ya again .

I have NEVER seen ANYONE nail a GRATE FISH like that before , after it finally pulled loose from the bottom I noticed the your Gear is top notch as it would have broke/broke off using lesser quality gear and of course your SKILL as a WORLD CLASS angler is at least 50% of the game .

No really , Thanks for all your help [ AND GEAR ] it is great to have someone that knows what they are doing on my boat.