Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Star Tron Samples - 12 available

Guest edgewater225

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used it yesterday. I didn't notice any difference, but I wasn't having any problems before.

I have been using the marine Stabil, but I think I'm going to switch because I like the idea of the enzyme treatment.

My brother-in-law has been having a lot of problems with some kind of sediment clogging his Racor. He added Startron Enzyme yesterday, and for the first time in about 20 hours, the engine ran like a top all day. Was it due to the Startron? I don't know, but there it is.

Guest edgewater225

Guys,

Thanks for the feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to report back in.

Bill

I used it yesterday. I didn't notice any difference, but I wasn't having any problems before.

I have been using the marine Stabil, but I think I'm going to switch because I like the idea of the enzyme treatment.

My brother-in-law has been having a lot of problems with some kind of sediment clogging his Racor. He added Startron Enzyme yesterday, and for the first time in about 20 hours, the engine ran like a top all day. Was it due to the Startron? I don't know, but there it is.

Bill I got my bottle already. Thanks for the offer to try the product and the super fast shipping when you finally got my correct address. I plan on pumping my 18 gallon tempo poly tank out and seeing what is in it, then treating that with the Star Tron. I will try to record the process and give a report when all is said and done.

Thanks again.

Cap'n Mark

I received my bottle and added it to approximately 90 gallons of fuel, about a half tank in my boat. I have twin 200 HP Yamahas, the older carb versions. I have had problems with the ethanol so I couldn't wait to see how my boat performed with the Startron. I have run the boat the last two days and have noticed that the engines are running much smoother. At low speeds before they would tend to run rough and now having used about thirty gallons of treated fuel, at low speeds they are running like new. Actually throughout the RPM range the engines are running much better. My question to you is will this product help to prevent my carbs from getting gummed up from the ethanol when my boat sits idle for an extended period ? My business precludes me from using my boat during July and August. The boat is kept in front of my home so I do go down and start the engines a few times during the week. Last year my mechanic had to make multiple trips in the Fall to clean up my carbs. They finally pulled them and cleaned them at the shop. I ended up being down for about ten days. I look forward to hearing from you. This is an excellent product and I am very happy with my engines performance since adding your product. Thank you.

Jim

Guest edgewater225

Jim,

Star Tron will keep fuel stabilized for up to 2 years, so don't worry about the boat sitting idle for a while. It will be good to go when you are. Mine has been neglected for a few several-month intervals, but it always cranks right up. Because the enzymes allow more oxygen to attach to hydrocarbons (fuel) it allows a more complete burn of the fuel charge. This produces max power and performance, but it also prevents gumming of the carbs or carbon buildup and reduces emissions quite a bit in the process, too.

Bill

I received my bottle and added it to approximately 90 gallons of fuel, about a half tank in my boat. I have twin 200 HP Yamahas, the older carb versions. I have had problems with the ethanol so I couldn't wait to see how my boat performed with the Startron. I have run the boat the last two days and have noticed that the engines are running much smoother. At low speeds before they would tend to run rough and now having used about thirty gallons of treated fuel, at low speeds they are running like new. Actually throughout the RPM range the engines are running much better. My question to you is will this product help to prevent my carbs from getting gummed up from the ethanol when my boat sits idle for an extended period ? My business precludes me from using my boat during July and August. The boat is kept in front of my home so I do go down and start the engines a few times during the week. Last year my mechanic had to make multiple trips in the Fall to clean up my carbs. They finally pulled them and cleaned them at the shop. I ended up being down for about ten days. I look forward to hearing from you. This is an excellent product and I am very happy with my engines performance since adding your product. Thank you.

Jim

Bill,

Thanks for the information. I appreciate the chance to try this treatment. As I said previously I have noticed a difference in my engines performance throughout the RPM range. Great product. I will continue to add Startron to my fuel from now on. I was out today and my engines ran great. This would be my third day out since adding the Startron. I was fishing the rips for Stripers so the engines were idling for a while. Nice and smooth with no rough spots as they idled. Thanks again.

Jim

Guest edgewater225

The stuff had better work - we use it in OUR engines :)

Bill

Bill,

Thanks for the information. I appreciate the chance to try this treatment. As I said previously I have noticed a difference in my engines performance throughout the RPM range. Great product. I will continue to add Startron to my fuel from now on. I was out today and my engines ran great. This would be my third day out since adding the Startron. I was fishing the rips for Stripers so the engines were idling for a while. Nice and smooth with no rough spots as they idled. Thanks again.

Jim