Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Rocksalt 34 is going on a cruz

I heard a rumor through my connections in my ALLOY world :joecool: that Jay Perrotta from Rocksalt boats [ and Blacklab Marine ] might be running the 34 ALLOY BEAST up the EASTERN SEABOARD starting in Miami on Tuesday the 14th .

I heard he will be making stops ALL ALONG the way . I don't know if he is running the ICW or out side but I'm sure that if Perrotta is cruising his Beast up the eastern seaboard he would be willing to stop and do something Fisherman Orientated with fellow Boaters and Fishermen.

SO, What say you Jay , IS this for real , your not at home answering your phone so you MUST be on the road .....Talk to us buddy , I'm calling you out , is this RUMOR TRUE ?

If it is , I hope those BIG Yamahas get good MPG, and, if it is, have a safe trip.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is Jays reply on AAB , this could be fun...

Re: Rocksalt 34 is going on a cruz

Post Number:#2 Postby blacklabmarine » Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:54 pm

Yup!

Driving from Texas to Ft Lauderdale over the next two days then hopping into the RS34 and visiting with various law enforcement agencies going up the coast.

We're going to Jacksonville and stopping for a bit before we head on up the coast. Jetty you around in 10 days or so? Wanna go for a ride?

Any one else along the Florida east coast is welcome to go for a ride as well!

I'm looking forward to doing the whole coast by boat - anyone have any marina, restaurant - sight seeing suggestions?

Jay Perrotta

Black Lab Marine Partners, LLC

Rock Salt Alloy Boats, LLC

Palacios, TX, USA

http://www.blacklabmarine.com

http://www.rocksaltboats.com

Jays responses here may be a little slow But he does check his email often and the phone numbers in he post do work, if he doesn't answer just leave a message.

Jay 207-400-7404

www.rocksaltboats.com

www.blacklabmarine.com

Edited by welder