Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Very positive feedback about ReelBoating today!

wiley

I received some great feedback from show vendors regarding the direction we are going with ReelBoating.com

Many of the vendors who I have known through the years tell me they rarely visit the other forums anymore - but are excited to participate here.

This is my first Miami Boat Show I've been able to promote ReelBoating.

With the assistance of Matt (Bow Movement) on the streaming cam, and Ludicrous with his photos it's feeling like this might be our best show yet! The energy feels good.

Also, many new people who I met at the Show today will be attending the get-together Saturday night!

It was a good day!

:rb-rules:

Yeah THT is all bull$hit... the place went downhill after you left.... If you build a place where manufacturers, and customers can come together to discuss products/ideas without the bashing then you will not have a problem!!!

ThaT other place it a ticking time bomb.... I believe you have the opportunity to make RB the NEW age way to discuss boating... Keep up the good work!!!

David

I have made posts here about THT and now I wish I hadn't. The rules on my Alloy site are simple , NO BASHING period.

As you have noticed not many have replied to this Topic , Chest pounding and comparisons are not needed here, YES POSITIVE FEED BACK is a good thing to Wiley and I feel it should be left at that.

Wiley has built this new site and has done it right so far . Reel Boating should go far and long here on the net, GOOD job Wiley.

I think we should just let REEL BOATING speak for it self as time moves on and drop any mention of THT as far as , Coulda, woulda, shouda's and just move ahead.

OK, I'm off my Soap box and Wiley if you don't feel my post here is helpful in any way just wack it.

Lester

I have made posts here about THT and now I wish I hadn't. The rules on my Alloy site are simple , NO BASHING period.

As you have noticed not many have replied to this Topic , Chest pounding and comparisons are not needed here, YES POSITIVE FEED BACK is a good thing to Wiley and I feel it should be left at that.

Wiley has built this new site and has done it right so far . Reel Boating should go far and long here on the net, GOOD job Wiley.

I think we should just let REEL BOATING speak for it self as time moves on and drop any mention of THT as far as , Coulda, woulda, shouda's and just move ahead.

OK, I'm off my Soap box and Wiley if you don't feel my post here is helpful in any way just wack it.

Lester

The bashing gets real old, more often than not, if you asked a question(on the other site) you would start a war, and maybe, or maybe not, your question would be answered after the dust settled!

We see the participation here growing,and are glad to see new ones come forward to discuss or ask questions, give advice on how too's , or make comments on Dockside . Nice to hear that the show is going good Wiley. Awhile back you said that it is more than a web site it is a close community and in today's era this is a great thing. :1946_headbanging: