Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

non skid deck paint

I just tried some KIWI Grip on a cockpit we rebuilt. I got the white color and had it tinted to match. It came out very good. I've used other non-skid products that you add into the paint but KIWI is by far the easiest to apply and looked great. Now we need to see how long it will last.Even if I need to recoat after 5 years it will be super easy to do. I also did the swim platform with it.

My only concern is how it will it clean up from fish blood and bird droppings.

Good luck

Edited by rrrwel

I'm also a fan of Kiwi Grip, and use it on the boats I build. It is excellent stuff and easy to apply. I've tried every product on the market and I think the KG is superior to them all.

My only concern is how it will it clean up from fish blood and bird droppings.

Good luck

No problem. It's very easy to clean and doesn't stain. My boats get a lot of fish blood :239_fishing:

If you decide to try it, let me know and I'll tell you how to apply it with professional results.

Non%20skid%20finished2.jpg

Non%20skid%20finished1.jpg

Edited by Cracker Larry