Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Interesting NFL Playoff Scenario

wiley

Ok... Jets vs Colts.

Correct me if I'm wrong

If somehow the Jets have the magic formula this week to beat the Colts - by using methods to win other teams might not have.

How important now would a Colts win against them been a few weeks ago when the Colts basically took all their players out of the game and handed the Jets a victory?

If Colts play their starters that entire game and win I believe they would have eliminated the Jets altogether, right?

Resting the players may actually come back to bite the Colts if the Jets prove to be their best challenger.

Just sayin...

"You play to win the game" ;)

Ok... Jets vs Colts.

Correct me if I'm wrong

If somehow the Jets have the magic formula this week to beat the Colts - by using methods to win other teams might not have.

How important now would a Colts win against them been a few weeks ago when the Colts basically took all their players out of the game and handed the Jets a victory?

If Colts play their starters that entire game and win I believe they would have eliminated the Jets altogether, right?

Resting the players may actually come back to bite the Colts if the Jets prove to be their best challenger.

Just sayin...

"You play to win the game" ;)

Just like the Saints, as soon as you have the playoffs locked, pull the first string and let them rest for the playoffs. It works ... the Saints last game was a little example. The Colts set that one up nicely, they can blow the Jets completly out of the stadium if they want to.