Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Blowboaters

Chisox

So this guy walks into a bar, sits down, and orders 2 glasses of bourbon. Bartender serves him, and the guy starts sipping on one glass and sticks his hand in the other glass. Bartender, looking puzzled, asks the guy, "Hey Bud, whatcha doin'?"

The guy says, "Gettin' my date drunk..."

Whatever... :1992_beer_cheer:

• 1 month later...

So this string walks into a bar, sits down, and orders a drink. The bartender looks at him, and says, "We don't serve strings".

String walks out, goes to the next bar, sits down, orders a drink, bartender looks at him, says, "We don't serve strings."

String walks out, stops the first passerby, says, "hey, do me a favor, tie me in a knot, then spread my tassels around." Passerby obliges him, string walks into the third bar, sits down and orders a drink. Bartender eye's him warily and asks him, "Are you a string?"

He replies, "No, I'm a frayed knot"...

Sometimes I think you guys just need a nudge now and then... :1143_neener_neener_neener:

So the blond walks into the salon, sits down, tells the stylist she wants a haircut, but tells her DO NOT take her headphones off! Stylist gives her a haircut and off she goes.

Month later, same scenario. Blond wants a haircut, but DO NOT take her headphones off! Stylist gives her a haircut, off she goes.

2 months later, same blond walks in, tells her the same thing, but this time the curiosity of the stylist has gotten the best of her. She takes the headphones off the blond, turns around, and the blond is laying dead on the floor.

She puts on the headphones, and she hears, "Breath in, breath out, breath in, breath out..."

So little Timmy was born without a body, just a head. His mom used to put his little head on top of the back of the couch to watch the kids on the block play.

One day, Timmy, sick and tired of his situation, asks God if he could have a body, and, BAM!, he had a body! Whoa, this is cool, thought Timmy. So next he asked God if he could have some arms. BAM!, he had arms! He knew he was on a roll now, so he asked God if he could have some legs. You guessed it, BAM!, he had legs!

He told his Mom he was going out to play with the kids, and before she could say anything, he was out the door. As he ran across the street, a Mack truck struck and killed him...

Moral of the story? Quit while your a head...

Edited by 250 Osprey