Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Tiger Woods

wiley

Tiger Woods So, what happened?

Here's what I think.... :1143_neener_neener_neener:

Wife had a bout with PMS - started smacking on him and chased him out the front door. As she was chasing him exiting the driveway while he was in his SUV she smashed the rear window with a golf club Tiger kept by the front door. Tiger then turned around in his front seat and called her a doodie head. By the time he turned back around again he had done crashed in the tree.

He had facial abrasions yet no damage to the front windshield.

Ain't holidays fun!?

Don't you just love people like me with unfounded opinions?!

:753_hammer_hitting_head:

That's a pretty pimpin SUV though!

post-1-12596137695_thumb.jpg

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think that hottie opened a serious can of whoopA** on him and he went screamin' out to the lade'. She caught him and she commensed to finish pouring the half empty can of whoopA** on him. Then she tried to run him over, hit the tree, and threw him in the drivers seat and called the PoPo!!

Just sayin

Edited by Fishinspot

Sounds like he was trying to get away before the shit hit the fan. Some women want let you off that easy. My first wife for an example would hold our child and stand in the door way. Glad she is history.

Can you say " I want half " Hope he has a prenupt. I also hope it dosn't come to that resolution.

However, there is rumor of an afare. Hope not.

Time will tell

anybody have any pictures of his wife without a golf club. If she is who I think she is, I have pictures of her without anything. I will post in Bikini Island any how if I can find them. :wub:

:1947_eating_popcorn_and_drinkin

Sounds like he was trying to get away before the shit hit the fan. Some women want let you off that easy. My first wife for an example would hold our child and stand in the door way. Glad she is history.

Can you say " I want half " Hope he has a prenupt. I also hope it dosn't come to that resolution.

However, there is rumor of an afare. Hope not.

Time will tell

anybody have any pictures of his wife without a golf club. If she is who I think she is, I have pictures of her without anything. I will post in Bikini Island any how if I can find them. :wub:

:1947_eating_popcorn_and_drinkin

Damn-- Not the same hottie. A hottie any how. I can't post them in Bikini Island either, full nudity