Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Pics of Miss Cecile

Nice looking boat Gus and we know you are happy with your purchase.

By the way what type of electronics will you install, you mentioned the current ones are outdated

I decided and placed the order today with BOEMarine

Selected Furuno 3D . . . only Furuno gear so that there is no finger pointing when something does not work

I will be posting the install which I hope to startin about 10 days

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

congratulations! She is quite a head turner. Be careful docking stern to with another sportfishermen - the outriggers are pretty far aft and over the dock - I sure would hate to see anything get damaged. Please keep up the pictures - I love the teak floor under the generator!!!

DSC_0455.jpg

Edited by Sailor

You are right about the outriggers, I will have to check that when I get to the OBX. I would really hate to damage another guy's boat

I asked about the teak floor under the generator. During the rebuild they needed some decking and they had that big piece of veneered decking that was scrathed up so they put it there. I get a chuckle each time I look at it.

congratulations! She is quite a head turner. Be careful docking stern to with another sportfishermen - the outriggers are pretty far aft and over the dock - I sure would hate to see anything get damaged. Please keep up the pictures - I love the teak floor under the generator!!!

DSC_0455.jpg

• 3 months later...