Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

18 foot Biddison Center Console

I've owned this boat since brand new. I watched them build it in St Pete, Florida.

It's a BIG 18. I've been 40 miles out in it, and I've fished the flats in just over a foot of water.

48 gallon fuel tank. 26 gallone in deck live well. Insulated fish boxes. Tilt up center console. Hydraulic steering. Full cover (Sharkskin) redone bimini top. Lot's of storage. Rod holder on the sides and along both sides of the center console. 175 2001 Johnson without a lick of trouble.Wide gunnels for walking on. Self draining anchor locker. Vhf, Fishfinder Aluminum Fast Load trailer. $7500.00

I've been recently diagnosed with MS, and it makes it nearly impossible for me to stand in a boat.

Located in Deland, Fl, about 20 miles west of Daytona Beach.

727 258 1325

post-5965-1257620288_thumb.jpg

post-5965-1257620320_thumb.jpg

post-5965-1257620355_thumb.jpg

Edited by cudajoe

I own a Biddison 22' Center Console that I run in the Long Island Sound. Fantastic boats that provide a great ride & bullet proof construction. The high cost of construction of these boats was responsible in large part to Biddison's demise - no corners were cut anywhere, foam filled stringers, rounded transom corners, all through bolted hardware, one piece welded bow rail, tilting console etc.

Somebody should jump on this opportunity.