Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Web design any help would be appreciated

Many of you know who I'am. Stemming from a car wreck and sitting around I invented the flying fish and would like to get it up on the web under my own web page for the world to see and buy. I don't have a lot of money or knowledge in this field. Willing to learn. I do know how to make and design lures and rig them. I do thank all of you that has helped me by purchasing my gear you have kept me and my family afloat. This is just one of my proto types that I have made. I have some unreal stuff coming out My email is crash1371@aol.com or call me 903-701-5252

We are innovation that revolutionizes fishing

Tim....I'll write an email later when I get a few minutes, & we can talk about it. I can walk you through some stuff. You can get on the web with a domain name, secure server, and shopping cart for a couple hundred $$ and stay there for probably around $100/year......maybe a tad more if you need alot of pages or a crazy amount of bandwidth. IMO the hardest part is getting traffic there.

First step is to come up with a domain name, find out if it's available, and register it. www.godaddy.com is an easy place to do that. Think catchy and relevant. Reelboating.com is a good example of that.

If you are trying to sell from the web, take cc and payments, you can use ready made store fronts. I use go daddy hosting for my personnel page. The best thing to do, is go buy the domain you want for $7.99 per year, and they will offer you free hosting. They have a few ready made websites that will get you up and running in an hour or so.

You can take paypal by creating a link, that will take them straight to your paypal account. that would be the cheapest way to do it.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...erview-outside

Tim....I'll write an email later when I get a few minutes, & we can talk about it. I can walk you through some stuff. You can get on the web with a domain name, secure server, and shopping cart for a couple hundred $$ and stay there for probably around $100/year......maybe a tad more if you need alot of pages or a crazy amount of bandwidth. IMO the hardest part is getting traffic there.

First step is to come up with a domain name, find out if it's available, and register it. www.godaddy.com is an easy place to do that. Think catchy and relevant. Reelboating.com is a good example of that.

If you are trying to sell from the web, take cc and payments, you can use ready made store fronts. I use go daddy hosting for my personnel page. The best thing to do, is go buy the domain you want for $7.99 per year, and they will offer you free hosting. They have a few ready made websites that will get you up and running in an hour or so.

You can take paypal by creating a link, that will take them straight to your paypal account. that would be the cheapest way to do it.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...erview-outside

Thanks Guys I got the domain at godaddy and will keep working at the rest

What kingair said about the free hosting is right on. You can also go to the next level with their "website tonite" program, which hosts pretty cheap and gives you more pages, bandwidth, and storage. Also, with paid hosting (I think it starts at around $4/mo) you don't have the godaddy logo pasted on your site....It's there on the templates, but you can hide it.