Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Miami Show Hotels

Good deal.

A lot of what we do at Miami will be determined on how well the Ft Laud Show goes.

I really think Miami will be better this year. Anyway, my parents are coming with us this year. We are doing the auto train thing for a change of pace.

Anyway, we need to do the yearly reunion with you 2. :605_thumbs_up:

• 1 month later...

A 2 bedroom suite, marina side for 3 days was 987.00.

We like the location because the in water show is right there and there is a free shuttle to the convention center. I am dragging my dad and step mom to this years event. We are going to Key West for an overnighter. I am taking the auto train to Sanford and then driving my SUV to Miami.

• 1 month later...

Those are good rates.We are staying at the Marseilles on Collins ave. I think around $175-200/night. Anyone know about this place? I have a funny feeling it's not very nice. I did not make the booking,my buddy did.It sucks that I can only get down from Sat.-Mon.,but work calls.