Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Triumph Boat Test

This makesme want to ask How tough are they?

Seeing more and more of them out and about. Having ground up a few coats of gel over the years the ropeline boats sound pretty good. How has your boat been?

Passman

I love my boat. don't get me wrong. I fish oyster flats a lot! I don't worry a bit about gel coat. However over time the polyethelene becomes dull...OK with that also. One tough fishing boat that won't sink! But I guarrantee It can't stand to be drug down a paved road many feet.Bad boat.......But NOT THAT BAD!

I love my boat. don't get me wrong. I fish oyster flats a lot! I don't worry a bit about gel coat. However over time the polyethelene becomes dull...OK with that also. One tough fishing boat that won't sink! But I guarrantee It can't stand to be drug down a paved road many feet.Bad boat.......But NOT THAT BAD!

190 bay with 125 merc, could stand more power, at least 150. Wet dry storage also. Pretty much a carefree boat iff'in you ain't in the show my boat crowd!