Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

1994 seaswirl striper questions

waterman

The '94 210 Striper is a great boat. There is no wood in the boat except for a few pieces used behind the fiberglass at places that are used to fasten things like the hangers for the rear seat backs. Lift the rear seatbacks and you'll see a hole that exposes the wood I'm talking about. On my boat I installed a round hatch cover to protect it and added hydraulic steering.. It is a great ride. I owned one for nine years and never had an issue with it. The only thng I would have liked was a bigger fuel tank. In '94 it had 73 gals, in '95 it has 82. I probably would still have it but I was getting too old and wanted something bigger so I would take a beating in Va. I owned it in Long Island, NY. The boat was rated for 175hp max. I had a 150 on it. The 140 the stock engine. You should do OK with the 140 but get four or five big guys on it and It just takes longer to plane off. With the 140 you should burn 12-14 gph at cruise. If you have any more questions, just ask. Take it for a ride and decide. Good luck

post-1368-1252897961_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mud Runner