Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Marine Service! LOOK!

I post this in an effort to help a dear friend that I have known for 29 years here in the South Florida area. He has started his own business and needs the exposure. Seaside Marine Service, Inc. Scott Kramer. 561-603-4069. Offering annual maintenance and service, electrical & custom accessory installations....Including custom repower.....Here is the shocking part.....$65. per Hr!! 26 years experience. 5-Star Certified Yamaha Master mechanic. Licensed & insured. Scott has worked for several marine service centers for years and want's to have his own business. He has done work on my boat and saved me a bundle. He comes to you!! Trailer pickup service is also available. I have stopped paying $100. per hour. I hope the forum family will welcome Scott into the local arena and give him your business. Good luck Scott. E-mail him @ kozrod@yahoo.com. Thanks!