Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Stolen rods & reels.......

Posting this for a buddy ........ ICM

Creekside Yacht Club, Bradley's Creek. Looks like about a dozen boats got hit last night. Only fishing gear seems to have been taken and only good stuff at that.

I had 4 full tackle bags and 6 Inshore Loki/Riley Rods (lime green, sparkle red, micro guides very noticeable stuff) with Daiwa Fuego 2000's and 2500's lifted and one boat had a full line of Penn Internationals and all their Offshore stuff gone. Lots of other gear from the other boats

It's all on video so we'll see but doesn't help much with cancelled trips.

You know this is one of those threads or post that you literally hate to read :504_shrugging: and I did the first day you posted it. I know how many of us feel for you and would mount up in a heart beat to get the POS. I seen a lot of this on some other sites also wish you the best

Good news for Capt. Mike & others .....

Somebody is going down. Left a young man trying to explain to the detective how well over $20K worth of gear happened to be in his garage.

The other gentleman who had most taken had two Penn International 50's and four 30's. All 50th Anniversary IGFA Editions on custom sticks he got from his Dad. He is a very happy camper right know.

At least the guy had the Riley's hanging on the wall.

Edited by NoExcuses - Yesterday at 8:02pm

Edited by Ice Cream Man