Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Calling Out TN Freebird

I have but two comments and then I'm in serious search for the ignore feature!

One: Wiley probably banned the name......but goofed by not banning just Freebird! :753_hammer_hitting_head:

Two: I can't even begin to imagine who on God's green earth would want to emulate TN F. enough in stealing that username. And if there is someone like that out there in cyberspace God help us ALL!

Wiley, please tell me you have an ignore feature here, if not, when will you be installing one? :471_confused_face: My other comments I will reserve for either PM or e-mail.

Wow have you got yer undies in a heck of a bunch. :o

Must be very VERY uncomfortable. :unsure:

The 'malordorous one' found an ignore feature that he used on me so it can't be that hard ta find if ya have a portion of one functional brain cell available ta engage in the search.

(Ya may be able ta use yer brain if ya calm down jus' a weeeeeee bit).

I think ol' Freebird is a good guy; sorry about those super snug undies yer wearin'! :D

Me over priced $.02 JR