Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Pirates Cove

Are you talking inshore or off?

I you are talking offshore the marlin bite has been decent over the past week or so. Most of the meat fish have moved on as of roughly 3 weeks ago but you never know what comeing up the coast next.

Inshore is all the blues and spanish you want. PLenty of AJs off the wreck and towers.

Are you talking inshore or off?

I you are talking offshore the marlin bite has been decent over the past week or so. Most of the meat fish have moved on as of roughly 3 weeks ago but you never know what comeing up the coast next.

Inshore is all the blues and spanish you want. PLenty of AJs off the wreck and towers.

I will be strickly inshore. I am not setup for off shore.

My hubby and I were down there week before last and he caught all the flounder and trout you could ask for. Also caught about 6 undersize puppy drum and 1 undersize striper right off the dock! Who needs a boat?!?! :504_shrugging:

I'm not up to speed on the fishing there, but we docked at Pirate's Cove for a few days about ten years ago, and it's one fine marina!

First-class operation, and lots of those "what-you-can-do-with-a-few-extra-bucks" boats to drool over.

Have fun, and here's wishin' good fishin' !

I'm not up to speed on the fishing there, but we docked at Pirate's Cove for a few days about ten years ago, and it's one fine marina!

First-class operation, and lots of those "what-you-can-do-with-a-few-extra-bucks" boats to drool over.

Have fun, and here's wishin' good fishin' !

Thank you very much.

I just reserved a 30 foot with power for $45. That is a good price.

We have actually decided to stay home next year and rent a house for 2 weeks. We are looking at bald Head island, but may look at Charleston, as there is more to do and that is my future retirement home.

Europe is fun, but relaxing on the beach and fishing, sounds better.

Edited by Kingair