Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Ethanol: It Is Time To Be Heard !

Folks, the first form letter was published a few days ago and only 8 letters have been sent.

We must hammer this issue just like we did with the trailering issue last year if we want change.

It Is Time To Be Heard !!!

Go to the NCORFC website and click on Form Letter on the top menu.

Either click on my signature graphic, or go to: bogueinletnc.com/ncorf

We are rockin' now folks.

Thanks so much for your support.

I cannot follow all of these posts even though I try.

If you have a comment or question, you can post it on the NCORFC site or email me directly at:

hotspot@bogueinletnc.com

We won a major battle last year. This one is major too and will take a lot of work.

We will prevail only if we unite as a group of concerned citizens.

Folks,

The NCORFC website is buzzing. Folks are using the Form Letter, reading the Damage Reports and reading all the very interesting Links we have posted.

Keep up the good work.

As of this post, 64 letters have been sent. That is a good start, but we need much more.

Have you experienced damage because of Ethanol? Want everyone to read your story? Email your story to me: hotspot@bogueinletnc.com

Pass the word, email your friends, and post this info on other sites.

bogueinlet.com/ncorfc

Many have emailed me asking why I am doing this. I am doing this because it is the right thing to do for the good citizens of NC.

We work hard to able to afford our off road toys and when they end up in the shop because of Ethanol, well, something needs to change.

I was a victim of Ethanol damage last summer, as a matter of fact, it ruined my entire summer. Thousands of dollars and many man hours later, things were back as they were. This is getting to be more common that not in NC.

It is very obvious that our government did not properly research all of the short comings of Ethanol.

I just have to share these comments from a NCORFC supporter.......

Since the advocates of ethanol are so convinced there is nothing wrong with ethanol, I propose the following:

I will gladly organize a group of investors to purchase a fleet of well maintained propeller driven aircraft. We will fuel these planes with ethanol blended fuel and let them sit for a month. Then I challenge the ethanol producers and advocates to board the airplanes and fly them. I bet I have no takers.

Thanks,

Capt. John Lawson

I don't think anyone would take him up on his offer.

Folks,

We have sent 77 letters so far. Let's hit 100 before tomorrow afternoon and keep climbing.

Pass the word to all your friends, fishing clubs, forums, blogs.......etc.

If you get a response, please post it in the NCORFC General Chat Forum, or you can email it to me:

hotspot@bogueinletnc.com

Thanks !

We are at 95 letters sent right now.

Last year while battling the towing regulations, the boaters of NC sent close to 5,000 form letters through the application that was posted.

This is an important issue folks, help spread the word any way you can.

You can absolutely copy anything I post and paste it on other forums. I can't keep up with all of them!