Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Mister Stanman

Is this dude for real? He had a Regulator that looked like Graffiti all over it, and Regulator was the best on the water. Now has a different boat but seems all the graffitti has moved to inside the boat, and the new brand surpasses anything out there. What gives with this guy? Is he that good? How does he get all those sponsors and freebies? I'd love to know.......I want some freebies too. :)

Edited by patches

Tournament Fisherman , Most of the folks around Swansboro call him much worse. He toots his own horn very loudly. He tries to demand every one do excatly as he wishes , if not you are banned , whether it is in his fishing club, king mackerel tourney , or even his web page .

He has used many many folks since he has started fishing . Most of the time it does not take long for people to see right through him.

I also saw on another board where someone noticed him not wearing his blue & white Yamaha shirt, this year . Before this he would even wear the shirt when he went to Dairy Queen or even the lil chinese resturaunt and now he has been bragging how excellent lowrance electronics are , last year it was raymarine & then furuno .

So Patches I guess he has changed the grafatti so it impresses himself

• 4 months later...

Tournament Fisherman , Most of the folks around Swansboro call him much worse. He toots his own horn very loudly. He tries to demand every one do excatly as he wishes , if not you are banned , whether it is in his fishing club, king mackerel tourney , or even his web page .

He has used many many folks since he has started fishing . Most of the time it does not take long for people to see right through him.

I also saw on another board where someone noticed him not wearing his blue & white Yamaha shirt, this year . Before this he would even wear the shirt when he went to Dairy Queen or even the lil chinese resturaunt and now he has been bragging how excellent lowrance electronics are , last year it was raymarine & then furuno .

So Patches I guess he has changed the grafatti so it impresses himself

You appear to be a great observer. It seems there is no audience on his board any more and he is trying to take over fryingpan. Hope the owner there wises up and doesn’t let that happen.

Just took a look at fpt forum.. he does seem to be trying to be the kingpin on there, probably because nobody is on his own site anymore. he's either banned them, or they saw thru him. he does appear to be a legend in his own mind. i can't believe that the owner of fpt forum permits hime to dominate and use that site as if it were his. that could well lead to the demise of fpt.

Would be interesting to see how many people had been banned from his site. From what I saw, there is only a handful that even go there and practically every thread is started by "the man". How does someone like him get sponsors? If they only knew!!!

I just hope he doesn't start thumping his chest over here... He has no following on his forum/site so he's jumping on others that don't yet know that his ban list probably far exceeds this site membership list.. You got to agree or you're OUT.

Edited by patches