Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Ft Lauderdale Boat Show

This year’s Boat Show show will take place October 29-November 2, 2009 at six locations in the Yachting Capital of the World – Fort Lauderdale, Florida

If you are attending the Show and need a hotel room there's a chance I get get a ReelBoating block of rooms at a very nice waterview hotel at a reduced price ($259/night range). Guaranteed availability. Nothing in it for me but to help out the membership and possibly some Vendors. Similar hotels are $320+ night during the show. Roach motels are around $169/night

One drawback. I would need to know some type of room count by mid-next week to work out the deal at this particular hotel.

Post here if interested.

I wish I had the room here!

Wife's boss already claimed our spare room. They will be displaying at the show the entire week.

Too bad we're in the slow July month on the internet. I have a limited time to get these rates and I know in October people will be frantically looking for quality hotel rooms.

I can get all info once I get a good count on room requests. I would hate to show up and just request 2-3 rooms - they'd tell me to get out.

I know some Vendors and Reps are always looking for rooms too.

Chime in please! As a group we can all save, why not book as ReelBoating? No agents, no fees, just a good rate.

I do know there will be a minimum night stay. Hard to get around that even with a group.

Sounds good to me, even though I already have a room here.

Meeting with the hotels next week. Any time after that and it's probably too late.

• 2 weeks later...