Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Boat covers

I bought one from Boatersland back in the spring for my 19' bayboat. It was considerably cheaper than everyone else, I think I paid $120. The material is good quality and it fits very well for a non-custom cover. I have seen others covers around my neighborhood that I know cost at least twice as much that do not fit as well. I don't know how long it will last but I'm happy with it so far.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the cover i bought from BoatCoversDirect.com, it ran about $600 for my 22' CC. T-topcovers.com makes a nice cover too, more expensive though, and it does not cover the t-top if your boat has one.

Overall, i am happy with mine, can be a bit of a pain to put on by yourself if the wind is blowing.

DSCN0328.jpg

I want a cover for my WC 270SD, it seems that no one sells them?

I looked for a while for my WC 250DC and everyone who made covers had great recommendations but no one would guarentee a proper fit since it was a cat. I ended up geting a mooring cover made by a local guy and just shrink wrap it for the winter. One of these days I may look for a winter cover but what I have now is perfect for in season use.

I looked for a while for my WC 250DC and everyone who made covers had great recommendations but no one would guarentee a proper fit since it was a cat. I ended up geting a mooring cover made by a local guy and just shrink wrap it for the winter. One of these days I may look for a winter cover but what I have now is perfect for in season use.

I would love to get a winter cover but it seems like high priced custom is the only way. The local canvas guy around here is slow and high priced.

I would love to get a winter cover but it seems like high priced custom is the only way. The local canvas guy around here is slow and high priced.

My guy was prety quick actually. He is in NJ and there is a Wold Cat dealer not too far from where we are. He might be able to go measure a boat there, make the cover and ship it to you.

His name is Tom Graham and his company is Graham's Marine Canvass in Sea Isle City, NJ. His number is 609-624-7979

I think the web site is www.grahamscustommarinecancas.com but i may be wrong on the exact address.

I have nothing to do with the guy other than he did work for me and I have been very pleased. Even came to the boat and made some changes I asked for after the fact and charged materials only. Real good guy

give him a call or an e-mail. can't hurt to see what options you have.