Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Oxygen tank regulator

This FFR540ADJ-I unit is made by American Healthcare of Scarborough, Me. Brand new, never used, list price is $300, selling for $200 with a used Diffuser and hose.

Just what you need to keep your menhaden alive in the 80o+ water. Buy a small tank at your nearby medical supply store and you are ready to go.

This is an inexpensive way to add an Ox System to your tournament boat.

910 326 2392 c910 340 0813 seajay@ec.rr.com

Photo on request or click http://captainstanman.us/forum/showthread....p=6290#post6290

Uh. How many forums can this dude post his "sponsored gifts" on for free. Seems everywhere I go, theres his For Sale posts, and all the items are from companies that supposedly sponsor him..?????? If not mistaken, he has a forum but most have either left or been banned, but pretty sure he charges per item to post items for sale on his forum. Notice that he's even answering his own posts to get them back to the top. Wonder if he'll join when there is a charge for being a CC member? I'm just saying.

Since you're posting all your free stuff that your Sponsors gave you to use, why not simply give one price for everything, and tell the buyer what companies to make the checks out to. We all know that this mess about you buying it yourself is a joke . Hey, post it on Captain Stanmain Forum,,, then you can continue to bid against yourself. I bet it would bring attention on KFC.com too. Why not post there?

This is a great site. Lets try not to hurt it by taking advantage of freebie posts. When you actually had people that signed onto your forum, didn't you charge each one before anything could be posted for sale? Just remembering. :)

Since you're posting all your free stuff that your Sponsors gave you to use, why not simply give one price for everything, and tell the buyer what companies to make the checks out to. We all know that this mess about you buying it yourself is a joke . Hey, post it on Captain Stanmain Forum,,, then you can continue to bid against yourself. I bet it would bring attention on KFC.com too. Why not post there?

This is a great site. Lets try not to hurt it by taking advantage of freebie posts. When you actually had people that signed onto your forum, didn't you charge each one before anything could be posted for sale? Just remembering. :)

he is just a free loading rogue , always begging, always trying to take credit for anything someone else does . would this guy pull a dollar bill out of his pocket to give to someone ? noway in hell . he would take your 2 dollars and keep 1 and give the other 1 away , claiming he gave the dollar to a charity