Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Hi Everyone...

Glad to be a part of a good "mello" boating community..

If there is anything I can do to help here let me know.

I look forward to being a part of this growing forum..

She is holding up well.

I have been in her for the last 15 days straight killing anything that swims.. We just put the 350 Verados on it.. Zoom Zoom

Why so soon with the repower? What kinda hours did you have on the old engines?

Actually this is my 3rd set of motors on this ride.. I generally re-power at 400 hours to sell my motors to someone wo needs a great set of barely used 300s.

In Fact... I have a set of 300s that just came off sitting in Verado crates ready to ship. 2 years warrantee left and in Immaculate shape. Extended warr avail... Great deal...

Actually this is my 3rd set of motors on this ride.. I generally re-power at 400 hours to sell my motors to someone wo needs a great set of barely used 300s.

In Fact... I have a set of 300s that just came off sitting in Verado crates ready to ship. 2 years warrantee left and in Immaculate shape. Extended warr avail... Great deal...

That's one way to keep em' fresh and reliable. Were putting around 1000 hours on the tow boats before a fresh pair. Averaging about 500 hours in six months. More backwater slow/idle speed usage than offshore straight running though. How much you want for those used 300's?

That's one way to keep em' fresh and reliable. Were putting around 1000 hours on the tow boats before a fresh pair. Averaging about 500 hours in six months. More backwater slow/idle speed usage than offshore straight running though. How much you want for those used 300's?

Asking 25,900.00.. for the pair..