Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

2002 Kencraft Challenger....

2002 Kencraft Challenger 215 w/225 Evinrude. Boat and motor have +/-330 hours. Load Rite dual axle trailer. Electronics include Furuno GP7000F w/Airmar P79 transducer, Icom VHF, Jensen stereo/cd with 4 JL Audio speakers(stereo rocks big time), and a Floscan 7000 w/digital tach/hour meter. Boat comes with 2 props - Merc Rev4 17 w/extra flo torq and a Viper 19. Boat has 23 rod holders plus kingfish rod holders. Dual bank battery charger. I'm not exactly sure of the size of the livewell, but it is big enough to hold plenty of hardtails and cigs for the day. Saltwater washdown. Stepdown console with room for a porta potty. The front fish box is huge, and will hold 300lbs of ice(I will post some shots of the front boxes as well as the center console). Boat has been stored inside our shop since I've had it, but it comes with a full cover that I got from the previous owner. This boat has been taken care of, and is very clean. I bought this boat in North Carolina. It is a great boat, but I have the urge to burn more fuel and have a bigger boat payment. Hey, you can't fix stupid!

This boat is super huge for a 21'. It has very high sides with three piece construction that makes for easy fish fighting/gaffing. We have fished this boat in the GOM, and usually fish it out to 45 miles. The ride is pretty good for a boat it's size. The bow is huge, and keeping it down with tabs results in a soft ride.

I have 2 extra sets of plugs that will go with the boat, as well as about 10 gallons of XD-50(this will be getting eat up as we fish).

The little black marks that you see in some of the pics on the top side is where I removed the bow rail. I will be getting those fixed at the glass shop in a couple weeks.

Asking 21,000 OBO

Creighton 770-301-7990 cradawg84@gmail.com

6-17-09boatpics027.jpg

6-17-09boatpics035.jpg

6-17-09boatpics032.jpg

6-17-09boatpics031.jpg

6-17-09boatpics030.jpg

6-17-09boatpics029.jpg

6-17-09boatpics028.jpg

6-17-09boatpics005.jpg

6-17-09boatpics020.jpg

6-17-09boatpics009.jpg

6-17-09boatpics008.jpg

6-17-09boatpics013.jpg

6-17-09boatpics012.jpg

6-17-09boatpics011.jpg

6-17-09boatpics010.jpg

6-17-09boatpics007.jpg

6-17-09boatpics004.jpg

6-17-09boatpics003.jpg

6-17-09boatpics001.jpg

6-1-09pcbeachboatpics007.jpg

Dude!!

1. You so stole my stereo radio mounting idea. The under the dash rack up in the radio box. Works like a charm doesn't it??

2. You really, really got a thing for 5 gallon buckets!!

Cool rig you got there. Reasonable price. The only thing I'd really want would be a full bow rail for anchor handling when fishing the offshore wrecks. If you still have that, you might want to include that in the ad.

If I was in the market, I'd nibble.

Cool rig you got there. Reasonable price. The only thing I'd really want would be a full bow rail for anchor handling when fishing the offshore wrecks. If you still have that, you might want to include that in the ad.

If I was in the market, I'd nibble.

I threw the bow rail in the dumpster as soon as I got the boat home. The boat looks and fishes 10 times better without it. I never have been a fan of bow rails, and the freeboard on this boat is so high you can still pull an anchor with no problems.

• 3 weeks later...