Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Shimano Trinidad 30

Should the buyer of all your free given sponsored stuff make the check out to Shimano, Decka, Footcush, etc.? Isn't this called milking your sponsors? I thought you had your own site and didn't have to rely on other sites to do your "stuff". Whatever, I think Wiley will see your contributions, and usage reasons pretty quickly. You've pretty well driven off anyone from anywhere close to NC.. Now you've found a new site to milk? Sorry Mr. Stanman, but thats how you're seen by those that know you, and your posts on here support that. Good Luck!

Patches Stanman still have a big following on "his board" he has PiratesAboard , and Scaledoc and Sorry Excuse nope ScaleDoc was axed the same time vamike was axed due to discrepencies in the tournament payout

even lately we have not seen Sorry Excuse posting on"his board" he maybe out also since he did not fish swansboro with him .

I guess he has a total of almost 2 people who post on his board

with as much trash talk he did about DT on FPT he has browned nosed his way on his board and is trying to get folks to come do the auction thing on "his board"

If he has true auction items he should save them for the osb-kmt auction to sell them at least that way it would be on the up&up

Kingfish is spot on!!!! Now he's using any forum that he can get on to sell "his" items, thaat were given to him to USE by specific sponsors. (could be an item or two that were for general $$$ making, but not the case with most). It is difficult when you have a forum, then an auction and since you've banned everyone from your forum, nobody can bid.. Maybe ebay? Have you tried KFC? Last I heard they had caught onto your sly stuff and asked you not to come back.. Maybe I misunderstood? Try craigs list, ebay, your forum...dang.

He does have two other peole on his board, Dave Lickus and weekender. But I heard he put this reel up for bid not long ago on his board and no one but him bid on it and he bought it himself and is now trying to sell it, wonder how much profit he will make. Will it be the usual cut he gets for the ad sales that are suppose to benifit the "Kid".

He does have two other peole on his board, Dave Lickus and weekender. But I heard he put this reel up for bid not long ago on his board and no one but him bid on it and he bought it himself and is now trying to sell it, wonder how much profit he will make. Will it be the usual cut he gets for the ad sales that are suppose to benifit the "Kid".