Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Shimano Trinidad 30

Sorry for the duplicate post.

Shimano Trinidad 30

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$300 if you pick it up in Swansboro, .

If you cant pick it up, add $15 for UPS.

910 326 2392 seajay@ec.rr.com

Shimano sponsors and gives you all these reels to personally use, and for exposure, free of charge. Does Shimano know that they're simply being sold, and on an open forum? Are they on ebay too? Only 3 for sale so far? Maybe the $$$ is going back to Shimano? :) Hey, send this to Shimano, they might want to buy them back.. :)

Shimano sponsors and gives you all these reels to personally use, and for exposure, free of charge. Does Shimano know that they're simply being sold, and on an open forum? Are they on ebay too? Only 3 for sale so far? Maybe the $$$ is going back to Shimano? :) Hey, send this to Shimano, they might want to buy them back.. :)

Nice try Patches. Please try to learn to develop all the facts before you make accusations.

Shimano contributed the Trinidad 30 to the Onslow Bay Open KMT that has raised over $152,000 for KIDS Charities in 8 years. There is an Auction for the KMT on www.captstanman.com

When no one bid on this reel, which had a fair Reserve Price of $300, lists for $440, I bought it. Now I am trying to sell it and recoup my $300.

The Tyrnos 20 is my personal reel. Whichever I sell first, I will keep the other and use iit for tournaments only.

This is a new reel in the box and doubt if you can find a new one at this price anywhere.

Thank you.

No, the batteries and the Footcush haven't been sold yet.

Should the buyer of all your free given sponsored stuff make the check out to Shimano, Decka, Footcush, etc.? Isn't this called milking your sponsors? I thought you had your own site and didn't have to rely on other sites to do your "stuff". Whatever, I think Wiley will see your contributions, and usage reasons pretty quickly. You've pretty well driven off anyone from anywhere close to NC.. Now you've found a new site to milk? Sorry Mr. Stanman, but thats how you're seen by those that know you, and your posts on here support that. Good Luck!

Should the buyer of all your free given sponsored stuff make the check out to Shimano, Decka, Footcush, etc.? Isn't this called milking your sponsors? I thought you had your own site and didn't have to rely on other sites to do your "stuff". Whatever, I think Wiley will see your contributions, and usage reasons pretty quickly. You've pretty well driven off anyone from anywhere close to NC.. Now you've found a new site to milk? Sorry Mr. Stanman, but thats how you're seen by those that know you, and your posts on here support that. Good Luck!

If only you had a clue.

Hey Patches dont forget the Yamaha F 150 TXR

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Reserve Price is $9200. Auction will close 36 hours after the Reserve is met.

Shipped to the Dealer of your choice by Yamaha. This is just a motor, no controls or gauges.

For your information, all checks are made out to the Onslow Bay Open King Mackerel Tournament.