Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

who is Wiley

I heard he owns Yellowfin :2261_high:

Isn't he the one that can never catch the RoadRunner? Acme has made a lot of money off of him over the years. :2261_high:

Actually, you're both right....Wiley is currently involved in a joint venture between Yellowfin and Acme. Below is a rare photo taken of him during the top-secret testing phase.

acme-in-the-water.jpg

Just some urban legend. Myth busters,ghost busters are investigating it now and what I understand there is no factual evidence of existence. But the dog is real. H'm do you think that the dog could be Wiley if so that is one smart dog.

Does Wiley know the Bush's baked bean dog? What about the Taco Bell chihuahua? Yo quiero Wiley?

If I had a coffee it would have been spat!

:D

Great comments.

Rich - I need to incorporate that picture into the logo somehow!

I could clean it up a bit with a higher resolution copy of the logo.....and if I wasn't driving down the highway when I made it. :D

RBWiley.gif