Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

reviled for switching from THT

True.

Other than switching the THT forum software to VBulletin (Which IB also BOUGHT and now OWNS!), I haven't seen any improvements to the forum.

The Moderators receive NO benefit from the abuse they take there and the ads have tripled.

What is really strange is how CC members DON'T see the ad banners. What is up with that? Over 40% of the active membership on THT (if not more) is from those with wheels. If I were a vendor paying IB rates for a banner I certainly wouldn't want to have half the viewership NOT being able to view my information.

:504_shrugging:

Anyway, hopefully this discussion will eventually move behind us and we can look forward to great things.

You leave a forum suicide note over on tht, you could either still read both,or made the move with no comment.

It is possible to belong to, read, comment and contribute to more than one boating forum.

Myself I belong to tht this forum and even old knuckle head freebird's. It is no business of tht to know what websites I visit or what forums I hold membership.Nor is it for me to cast stones at them.

For what it's worth I think you left your post over on tht simply to illicit the responses you have received. Then you can come here and point back at tht saying just what your saying.

Welcome to RB, even though it may not be my place to welcome you, other than one member to anotherm

You leave a forum suicide note over on tht, you could either still read both,or made the move with no comment.

It is possible to belong to, read, comment and contribute to more than one boating forum.

Myself I belong to tht this forum and even old knuckle head freebird's. It is no business of tht to know what websites I visit or what forums I hold membership.Nor is it for me to cast stones at them.

For what it's worth I think you left your post over on tht simply to illicit the responses you have received. Then you can come here and point back at tht saying just what your saying.

Welcome to RB, even though it may not be my place to welcome you, other than one member to anotherm

What he said.

In typical THT fashion today's "Wiley bashing" thread will most likely be the most active one there. BRAVO! I'll enjoy the free publicity.

Again, a typical THT post full of rumours, misfacts and bashing.

GO THT!

Funny thing is with 40% of the member base from 2001-2004 GONE and 40% of the current member base being users from 2007-2009 you're looking at 80% who either don't know who Wiley is - or even care for that matter.

There will always be those handful of unhappys. Thanks to those in support!

:605_thumbs_up:

ps... and no, forum suicide notes never seem to work do they? :D

I second what Reelnouti, Twentynine and Caveman said.

No offense but, you posted a suicide note saying I'm leaving, but you are still back there reading the responses....

To all of those that believes that you can only belong to ONE forum, I did not know that signing up on a web forum was like getting married... maybe the suicide note is like filling the divorce papers?????