Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

FS: Aquascan 9 dingy with console & Merc 9.9

I am selling this dingy for my dad as he replaced it with a BW 9' that came off his older boat (and he can store more stuff under the cover in it). This boat was manufactured in October 2001 and has been pretty well kept, as it basically sat up on top of the back deck on a Hatteras for many years under a cover. The last year and half it's been on a trailer under a cover and the pictures below are after a washing with boat wash only, so with the appropriate cleaners, the tubes will clean right up.

It has a Mercury 9.9 (the cover says 15hp which was a replacement at some point) with electric start and remote throttle and steering. The console has a battery with a battery switch, there are running lights and nice little seat. This is a perfect little cruiser for the harbor or ferrying to the beach from an anchorage. It certainly is no speed demon but very reliable and has never given any problems. There is a slow leak somewhere in the port tube but it doesn't effect using it for the day and at some point the boat was bottom painted.

Also in the below pictures you can see the lifting line on the rear of the console and there is a stainless wire for the transom so it is lifted at four points by a davit.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Delivery may be arranged for a small fee. I'm not sure of the value of this dingy yet, so make an offer before a price is set. I can email the full size pictures upon request. The trailer in the pictures is not included.

overview of the boat

aquascan9overview.jpg

Port side

aquascan9port.jpg

Seat

aquascan9seat.jpg

Picture showing the bow light

aquascan9bowlight.jpg

Edited by Sailor

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...