Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

A good friend of mine passed away recently, leaving his 28' Pro Cat to his son...son is not the old salt his dad was, so "Phat Kat" is on the block. Pro Cat had some hull issues, but be assured this one has stood the test of time and endurance. A great ride, dry and stable, with all the right stuff; Furuno chart/bottom machine and radar, Apelco auto-pilot, out-riggers, LARGE fishboxes...excellent fuel economy...out of Charleston 60-70 miles, troll all day, then back to the bank on 90-100 gals reg gas...the twin Optis will push her up to 48 mpg (GPS) and cruises at 26 KTS @ 3600 rpms. Has recently been in the care of top-notch Mercury dealer and you can get the skinny on this boat from them if interested.

I've personally spent many hours aboard "Phat Kat" and know her to be a comfortable, seaworthy fish-catchin' machine

IMGP0204.jpg

IMGP0206.jpg

Complete with 3-axle aluminum trailer in excellent shape, she'll find a new home for less than $30,000. PM me here if you have an interest.

A good friend of mine passed away recently, leaving his 28' Pro Cat to his son...son is not the old salt his dad was, so "Phat Kat" is on the block. Pro Cat had some hull issues, but be assured this one has stood the test of time and endurance. A great ride, dry and stable, with all the right stuff; Furuno chart/bottom machine and radar, Apelco auto-pilot, out-riggers, LARGE fishboxes...excellent fuel economy...out of Charleston 60-70 miles, troll all day, then back to the bank on 90-100 gals reg gas...the twin Optis will push her up to 48 mpg (GPS) and cruises at 26 KTS @ 3600 rpms. Has recently been in the care of top-notch Mercury dealer and you can get the skinny on this boat from them if interested.

I've personally spent many hours aboard "Phat Kat" and know her to be a comfortable, seaworthy fish-catchin' machine

IMGP0204.jpg

IMGP0206.jpg

Complete with 3-axle aluminum trailer in excellent shape, she'll find a new home for less than $30,000. PM me here if you have an interest.

• 4 weeks later...