Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Wisdom Teeth

So Garett, I guess only two things , no make that three things scare you...............

#1 Dentist Chairs

#2 Polar Bears

#3 Chupacabra's [ Mexican Monsters ]

Yeah that's pretty close Les, but #2 would be a pack of wild dogs and #5 would be your neighbor with the fangs when she's on the war path. :blink:<_<

Sorry Dee, but I keep thinking of my friend Linda. :D Oh, I wish you the best with the new fangs. :)

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Garett ~ you big baby!! Had you been a REAL cowboy - you'd have skipped the freezing. :2261_high::2261_high:

JUST KIDDIN'!!!!

So.....King.....how are you feelin' today? Better I hope. :504_shrugging:

Well I went to work today. So far so good. I'm not in any reall bad pain. I've broken bones and torn ligaments and this isn't really that painfull so far, just annoying. The Worst pain i've ever felt, a girlfriend popping bumps on my face or back,(most of the time i didn't even see a bump) Not sure why but i'd rather you break my arm than to do that.