Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Yamaha Parts and Supplies

I have purchased and used Andy Jr. at Shipyard Island Marine and have never been let down with his advice, service or great parts..... I now order as much of my parts as I can and save $$$ over buying them locally. I do most all my service- Oil changes, Water Pumps, Thermostats and such... He can also direct you to great tutorials available on line that shows how to do many of the common service issues on different engines.

• 2 weeks later...

I have used Shipyard Island Marine on 3 occasions for parts, they were at my house in two days and saved me about 25 percent off of the cost locally. I also know if I have a problem I can call Andy and he will do his best to talk me through a problem or email me a solution, which he has done in the past. He is top shelf.

• 3 weeks later...
I have used Shipyard Island Marine on 3 occasions for parts, they were at my house in two days and saved me about 25 percent off of the cost locally. I also know if I have a problem I can call Andy and he will do his best to talk me through a problem or email me a solution, which he has done in the past. He is top shelf.

I always purchase from SIM! Maybe Wiley ought to pay Andy a personal call.

p.s. Wiley My Pups avatar is badder than yours! :1143_neener_neener_neener:

I'll chime in here too. Just sold my KeyWest DC with 150 Yamaha and needed a trim sending unit. Also promised buyer new plugs. They arrived promptly and at a reasonable price.

I mentioned to Andy that I was in the process of moving up. He suggested if the newer boat had Yamahas he would do a serial number search in the Yamaha system to report any warranty or other issues with the motors. I got the numbers of the twin 115's 4 strokes and Andy happily obliged. They came back clean and helped in my decision to buy. We just pulled up less than an hour ago with our new rig...'02 KeyWest 2300 WA Bluewater series. I will have to send Andy and the forum some pics tomorrow!