Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

trophy Rebuild-Powder Coat and wiring

Your hard work and attention to detail is really paying off. Thats going to be one sweet ride when your done.

Do you plan to seal up the open end tubes and wiring holes in the t top? I would think a bought using white tub and tile caulk rather then 5200 its easer to work with and would come out a lot easer then 5200 if you need to add a cable at a later date.

Your hard work and attention to detail is really paying off. Thats going to be one sweet ride when your done.

Do you plan to seal up the open end tubes and wiring holes in the t top? I would think a bought using white tub and tile caulk rather then 5200 its easer to work with and would come out a lot easer then 5200 if you need to add a cable at a later date.

I had not thought about that, but I will look into it.