Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

1986 Blue Fin tinny

I am selling my 1986 Blue Fin. 50 Evinrude VRO EZ Loader trailer. I have only owned this boat a few months, bought it from the original owners family. It was bought and used in Michigan, stored winters in a garage. I was looking for a flats boat when I saw it and could not believe how clean and original this boat was. It was sold as a fish and ski boat. The 'Rude pushes it along nicely. Don't know how fast. There have been no gps, fishfinders or transducers mounted on it. The seats, vinyl carpet, cloth carpets and rest of the interior look new...

Since I bought it I did a seafoam treatment on the carbs, then removed and cleaned them. I changed the lower unit oil. I drained and cleaned the oil tank. Purged the hose and reconnected. Yes, the original VRO still works and has not been disconnected. I tested the alarms and all is working. The motor looks and runs like new. I have the original package with manuals and pull rope.

I pulled the trailer down and sanded, primered and painted with base coat/clear coat. I taped and saved the original decals. I replaced the seals, bearings and installed new shackle bushings. I installed a new trailer wiring harness and new LED lights. The tires and rims are also like new. There is a spare rim and tire.

The boat has a full vinyl enclosure that connects to the bimini, also has a vinyl "bow dodger" cover. The paint is in good shape, some small scrapes under the keel and at the front.

This boat is a little 1986 time capsule..something for someone who can use an original lake boat for fishing or cruising. I am located in Masaryktown, Fl., 45 mins N of Tampa. I am asking $4500.

Here is a photobucket link...

http://s314.photobucket.com/albums/ll422/t...ick/Blue%20Fin/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...