Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

First Run W/ The "new" Boat

We took the new-to-us 26-footer out this weekend for the first time. The weather was beautiful and the seas were calm, so I figured I'd share a few photos.......

Here's a look back at the Seward Harbor, as we're leaving:

Seward.jpg

Running in Resurection Bay:

Wake.jpg

A quick stop for lunch:

Grill2.jpg

A look at Barwell Island. Notice the WWII gun emplacements on the top.

Barwell.jpg

A closer look at the gun emplacements:

Bunker.jpg

Another gun emplacement, closer to Seward and the waterline:

IronDoor.jpg

A happy group of boaters:

Group2.jpg

The grill is a Force 10 Sea Chef Barbecue with the Fish-On rod holder mount. It's a pretty basic grill that we bought at a local shop. The grill was $120, if I remember correctly. The mount was another $30-something.

A quick Google search shows me that there are lots of on-line vendors. Here's a link to one: LINK

This is just the first link that popped up on Google. I have no experience with this particular vendor, nor am I recommending them, I just linked to the web page to show you the grill. This is only the first time we've used the grill, but I was happy with the job it did.

• 2 weeks later...