Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

2015 Monterey 238 SS prop question

Does anybody have a Monterey 238SS or or a similar boat that they have dialed in a prop for ? I am taking in a new leftover 2015 and was hoping someone has some info on propping the boat.I am looking for best all around performance and do not do water sports but may on occasion.

2015 Monterey 238 SS 23 foot LOA w/platform
V Hull open bow
Mercruiser 350 Mag 300 HP
WOT 4800-5200
Bravo 3 outdrive. 2.2 CAT
Dry weight 3950
52 gal fuel tank
500 lb average passenger/gear weight
Dead rise 20
Stock prop set is a 26 pitch Bravo lll part # 48-823668 and 48- 823667 stainless steel.

I am hoping to get feedback from anyone who has "propped" this or a similar boat. Also, what performance increase was achieved ? Recommendations ? 4 blade prop upgrade info ? I do not plan on doing water sports with this boat. Just a cruiser/runabout but would like maximum performance. I do not care about fuel economy.
Thanks so much,
Scott