Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

New truck time

Truck shopping time. I trade every three years at near 70K because the trade in value is good and the next buyer has the remainder of the 100K drive train warrantee.

No Ford

No Mopar

Don't GAF about politics and bailouts.

It's Chevy or GMC 2500HD only. Extra cab, 6.5 box, no friggin diesels. Them days are long past.

Looking at a 2015 at the $49K MSRP mark. What looks better to you guys? I'm open on either truck. Seeing the Chevy Thursday, drove the Z71 GMC Monday. Like the gut on the GMC but need to see the other. Like the 4 bulbs on the Chevy grill versus the 2 on the GMC. I want lots of offroad light at night. My 20" Rigid LED bar will work in the Chevy bumper. The GMC will require a new set up or a custom grill.

Pretty sure my current ride will fetch 22-25K at trade.

I know that 6K is coming off the top on a cash deal with GMC w/o trade value.

I hear that GM loyalty is another 1K. Current ride has all but one PM service at the selling dealer.

Thoughts?