Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

"They" keep deleting posts over there!

I responded to your post LJR. Now lets see if both of ours remain or are deleted. He-he-he.:605_thumbs_up:

You have a question about your post on that other forum !!!!

Both our posts were deleted. I have a screen print copy of miy post (which was deleted) but cannot paste it here for some reason.

I noticed that ... They lasted all of 2 hours !!

• Like 12

• 3 weeks later...

Bloody hell, you're all carrying on like a pack of old molls at a christening. Boats and Fishing. Fishing and Boats. That's all that matters, not the goings-on of a rabble of racists, rednecks and mysoginists on another forum.

I'd like to see all these "other place", "over there", etc., threads get replaced with some real on-topic conversations to put a bit of interest into Reel Boating.

• Like 1

Bloody hell, you're all carrying on like a pack of old molls at a christening. Boats and Fishing. Fishing and Boats. That's all that matters, not the goings-on of a rabble of racists, rednecks and mysoginists on another forum.

I'd like to see all these "other place", "over there", etc., threads get replaced with some real on-topic conversations to put a bit of interest into Reel Boating.

1946_headbanging.gifrb-rules.gif

• Like 1

cool now we got Russians!

hope she's hot....

in case you want to know what 'she' said...

Actually, based on this principle and the "Easy Way to Stop Smoking" by Allen Carr and psychological method Gennady Shichko. Then a woman suspected of witchcraft were sent to the brutal torture that she admitted that she was a witch and practice witchcraft. You will become more relaxed. It is rapidly cleared from the body of toxins, poisons, psychological habits that led to the formation of harmful, hazardous in the literal sense - both physically and psychologically - smoking. Did you have a terrible problem, you guessed it insoluble, and now have found a solution. By and large, it is not of great importance in the issue of weight gain, as a former smoker now sleeps less and move more. Such cases have been observed in various countries. From the fourth to the tenth day of nicotine craving uniformly decreased, while not damped. That's just this little part of the brain and will not give you peace of mind for some time. It is a miracle happened to me when I put out my last cigarette. It is necessary only to adjust themselves to hold samokodirovku (give yourself a strong unit) to failure, will also help certain behavioral techniques, which can be found in the literature. how to tie their own smoking ne kurit I'm going to quit artless way tie with smoking abstinence from nicotine psychology how to quit smoking tobacco as to get rid of smoking during pregnancy
The temperature should not be higher than 6 degrees. Give up cigarettes, people chewing gum or patches, pastes, ensuring the delivery of nicotine to the body, and gradually get rid of the addiction. And this requires constant itch to scratch it. Why do we need a hookah than it good for? Read all the old threads about the Crimea and Odessa, but there is information 2003-2005,. Then I realized that during this month that I was self-deception, my addiction has not become less.

cool now we got Russians!

hope she's hot....

in case you want to know what 'she' said...

Actually, based on this principle and the "Easy Way to Stop Smoking" by Allen Carr and psychological method Gennady Shichko. Then a woman suspected of witchcraft were sent to the brutal torture that she admitted that she was a witch and practice witchcraft. You will become more relaxed. It is rapidly cleared from the body of toxins, poisons, psychological habits that led to the formation of harmful, hazardous in the literal sense - both physically and psychologically - smoking. Did you have a terrible problem, you guessed it insoluble, and now have found a solution. By and large, it is not of great importance in the issue of weight gain, as a former smoker now sleeps less and move more. Such cases have been observed in various countries. From the fourth to the tenth day of nicotine craving uniformly decreased, while not damped. That's just this little part of the brain and will not give you peace of mind for some time. It is a miracle happened to me when I put out my last cigarette. It is necessary only to adjust themselves to hold samokodirovku (give yourself a strong unit) to failure, will also help certain behavioral techniques, which can be found in the literature. how to tie their own smoking ne kurit I'm going to quit artless way tie with smoking abstinence from nicotine psychology how to quit smoking tobacco as to get rid of smoking during pregnancy
The temperature should not be higher than 6 degrees. Give up cigarettes, people chewing gum or patches, pastes, ensuring the delivery of nicotine to the body, and gradually get rid of the addiction. And this requires constant itch to scratch it. Why do we need a hookah than it good for? Read all the old threads about the Crimea and Odessa, but there is information 2003-2005,. Then I realized that during this month that I was self-deception, my addiction has not become less.

one of the most stupidest post i ever seen