Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

BOEMARINEBRIAN

Guys thank you for the support. What I sent was sent in jest and I ment no harm. This seems a much friendlier place like the old days¡

After learning some things Brian, I don't think this has anything to do with what you did. It was a convenient excuse. I would say that its reached a level of "national" exposure. Heck....even "International" 1121_wink.gif

For Sure-----!1121_wink.gif

I have not been a member of the other site for very long.

(Less than 5 years).

In that time, I have seen that site downgrade multiply times.

I like BOE, I have bought things there and ,always received excellent customer service.

I most likely do not have the same political believes as Brian. However,I respect his right to say what he wants.

The other site has turned into a frenzy for rude people. They hide behind their keyboard and spout 1/2 truths.

I really like sites like this more and more.

After all, we do have a common bond in boating.

It would be nice to keep it all civil.

Edited by Lahainabry

The one I can't wrap myself around is Zeb, can't understand shit he says. My head and eyes hurt trying to decipher it. 1947_eating_popcorn_and_drinking_beer.gi

yup. I tried to have some fun in the dramamine a few weeks back but just too much between a couple people and all about ass kicking and gay stuff. Planned on not coming back however if some new blood helps I'll check in once in awhile.

The DramaMine is password protected. You can't really stumble into it as you have to enter the code for access.

I change the password occasionally to also prevent this from happening to those who don't wish to view it.

Seems like only a handful of RB members participate there and it's best their off key posts remain in that area.

The DramaMine is password protected. You can't really stumble into it as you have to enter the code for access.

I change the password occasionally to also prevent this from happening to those who don't wish to view it.

Seems like only a handful of RB members participate there and it's best their off key posts remain in that area.

thank you

Obviously new here too. Guess I was "asleep at the switch" during the time whatever happened, occurred. Assuming that someone, took something out of context? Suppose sensitivity training is in order (haha), or a skin thickening agent need be applied? Sorry for the sarcasm, I usually shy away from that ........

But what the hey is going on?