Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

I'll Start-- Anyone From Mass?

Hey guys:

My 21 Proline is slipped at DYC (Dorchester). I boat/fish Bahstan Hahbaa, north to glouster and south to scituate or further. Also do some tuna on the NWC. (weather permitting)...........

I recognize some of you.

I am also a long standing MSBA member, on the board of directors and

the club's newsletter editor.

I've held my OUPV for 3 years now. So I do some charters as well.

Heres to a great season....... :1992_beer_cheer::1992_beer_cheer:

Great new site Wiley !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I run a 41 Albemarle out of Allen Harbor in Harwichport, MA. I have been fishing since Feb (cod and haddock) and am now bass/blue fishing. Had a charter yesterday that we fished Sakaty light (east side of ACK) and absolutely killed it. Limited out with our smallest as 33 inches. Be patient - mid tide is when the bite turned on.

Oh yeah - thanks Wiley. Gave up on THT for all the reasons you did. Thanks.

I run a 41 Albemarle out of Allen Harbor in Harwichport, MA. I have been fishing since Feb (cod and haddock) and am now bass/blue fishing. Had a charter yesterday that we fished Sakaty light (east side of ACK) and absolutely killed it. Limited out with our smallest as 33 inches. Be patient - mid tide is when the bite turned on.

Oh yeah - thanks Wiley. Gave up on THT for all the reasons you did. Thanks.

I am running at 21 CC out out of Hingham and mostly fish da harbah as well, but do venture out to the bank on occation.

Great new site.

HI!

Love to boat but only owned my own for just over a year now. I have an older 20 foot Pursuit called Halosydne (which is the name of a greek sea born goddess).

Anyhow - had a great 1st year out of Salem MA, but got married in April and moved to Littleton MA - so now looking for soemthing near Salisbury, Newburyport or Merrimack River area.

Nice to see the new forum!!

Liza

I run a 27' Grady-White out of the Parker's River in South Yarmouth. We're primarily fishing east of Chatham between the BB and BC bouys for tuna and cod. We also do a few bass trips here and there out to Monomoy.

Vanc, I live up in N. Quincy and try to make as many of the MSBA meetings as I can. Great well-run organization.

-Tony