Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Shameless donation request for a great cause-Dana Farber Cancer Institute...

2 days and a wake-up until I abuse myself in order to raise money to fight cancer! Reaching my goal before the ride would be great and a nice pile o' cash for the Dana Farber! A BIG thank you to all who have donated and another (there will be many) request that my FB friends and family to dig deep and help me raise money for the critical research and treatment options provided by the Dana Farber Cancer Institute via the Pan Mass Challenge. We've all been touched by it, some more than others. I decided during an 85 mile ride on Saturday that I'll be riding in honor of a friend who recently lost her courageous battle with breast cancer, Cindy Williams Vega. She'll be in my mind, filling me with the strength she showed. Please hit the website and donate whatever you can. Your generous donations will be put to great use! Thank you so much!!!

www2.pmc.org/profile/MP0246

CMP