Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Tell me why?

Tell me why?
It has been another banner week on the East Cape with very constant action for all anglers. I have run out of ways to describe how sick the bite is.
If you are reading this report and haven't just returned from fishing or just getting ready to go I would like to know why? The weather couldn't be nicer, the Sea of Cortez hasn't yielded like this in a long time and airfares to Los Cabos are at a bargain price.
The Dorado Shoot out and EC Bisbee are now behind us for 2013. While no record breaking monster fish were landed both events were well attended, very successful and loads of fun. During the Bisbee 183 striped marlin and sailfish were released. Good lord, teams weren't even fishing for those species.
Broadbill swordfish are still popping up everyday. We had one in our sights today on Jen Wren III but it sank out before we could present a bait.
Mark Rayor OUT! I'm going fishing!
728131.jpg
Dorado
728132.jpg
Tuna
728133.jpg
Record numbers of marlin
728134.jpg
Lit up!
728135.jpg
Puttin on a show
728136.jpg
Diego has a live one
728137.jpg
Sea of Cortez always exciting! Orcas among us
728138.jpg
It's a bird no, it's a plane no
728139.jpg
it is a monster hammerhead
7281310.jpg
Turtle season is here. Momma tracks up the beach to make her nest.
The best source for the latest East Cape fishing conditions "like"
Mark Rayor
teamjenwren.com
markrayor.blogspot.com
US cell 310 308 5841