Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Rescue tactics?

Check out this video of a rescue of a guy who has been treading water for 20 HOURS. The clowns on the rescue boat made him swim to their boat. They didn't even throw the poor bastard any sort of flotation. When he got close they opened the door and handed a line when he was about 3 feet away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcEZZlNFPaY

yet another yank mouthing off about stuff he knows shit about, , you know nothing about the incident Joe so I suggest you keep your opinion to yourself

Don't they have any fiber products in Australia? I detect a deficiency as evidenced by your testiness.

So set me straight Crocodile Dundee. I know about the helicopter dropping the life raft which promptly floated away. So tell me where the video depicts otherwise.

• 5 months later...

yet another yank mouthing off about stuff he knows shit about, , you know nothing about the incident Joe so I suggest you keep your opinion to yourself

Don't they have any fiber products in Australia? I detect a deficiency as evidenced by your testiness.

So set me straight Crocodile Dundee. I know about the helicopter dropping the life raft which promptly floated away. So tell me where the video depicts otherwise.

You are a dicksmoker of the first order joey. Bag the shit out of volunteers when the greatest nation on the planet`s full time navy cant even keep a watch . . . you arrogent wankers

http://gcaptain.com/guardian-fully-bricked-battered/

No rebuttal ASW? Trashing the U.S. Navy and name calling is your answer?