Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Our friend Tim W Texas

Yes guys it's true, Tim has passed away at 49 years old leaving behind a Wife, Babette and two Beautiful children. Tim had just gone through Neck surgery a couple weeks ago .

We were to fish Venice in 4 weeks.

We are going to put together a Memorial fund for his Family , I will be setting it up tomorrow .

Tim is being cremated and there will be a Memorial Service this Saturday 2PM in Nash Texas at Kingdom Hall of Jahova witnesses on nash Higway.

WOW, I'm still in shock from reading this yesterday. I just spoke with Tim about my surgery that I had on Monday a few weeks or so ago and had no idea that he was having any issues. I'm still at a loss for words losing a true internet friend.

Tim you will surely be missed by many, and I certainly will. My thoughts and prayers are out to your family and may you RIP my friend. God Bless

I've known Tim for the better part of 5 years and the physical issues he was having gave me no indication that heart problems were in play. I have to believe that the injuries from which he was suffering were part of this. What a terrible, terrible loss for his family, both real and virtual. Godspeed Friend...

CMP

Tim was one of the good guy's and he will be missed.My prayers are to his family as i am sure he will leave a big void in their life. My wife died a couple of weeks ago and she was in her early 40's ... to many young one's going way to early.

Godspeed Tim