Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Prop Question! New props for 27' Jupiter

I'm looking for a little feedback about new props. I'm currently running a 27' Jupiter with twin 225 4strokes and factory props. The props are 3 blade 14-7/8 x 21. I'm getting the numbers that the performance bulletin says i should get. However, I'm looking to improve my cruising speed if possible. The majority of the time I run with 2 people, a half tank of gas in a 2' sea. If anyone has a 27' Jupiter and has experimented with different props, please share your experience. Thank you!

Contact Ken at www.propgods.com and he will be happy to help you. Ken is a great guy with very good pricing and will even do a prop swap to ensure that you get what works best on your boat setup. Tell him that I sent you.

• 1 month later...