ReelBoating Quick Links

A Boating Community With a Fishing Problem!

Photo

Shipshape TV Show

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 themadhook

themadhook

• Registered
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 07:03 PM

Anyone catch the episode the other day on ShipShape TV. They introduced a product "SuperFlush" it was a back flushing system. Looks pretty interesting they put one on a Glasstream 360 SCX. I believe it was the same boat that was at the Miami Boat Show. Awesome looking boat.

John Greviskis was raving about the boat & the Super Flush system.

Just wanted to see if anyone saw it or if anyone has used that product. I asked this question on "TheHullTruth" and I'll I got was hate mail.
TheMadHook
Glasstream 273SCX

#2 ConchyJoe

ConchyJoe

Reel Active Member

• Registered
  • PipPipPip
  • 390 posts
  • Interests:Family, fishing, militaria, flying

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:33 AM

I've known John for over a decade and he is a great guy, really personable and fairly knowledgable BUT, he has a show to fund. I don't know if this product is good bad or indifferent, but I do know that he does his due dilligence before taking the cash. Caveat emptor comes to mind.

#3 mrdonzi

mrdonzi

Reel New Member

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 02:51 PM

WORKS GREAT

#4 Freebird

Freebird

• Registered
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:51 AM

Anyone catch the episode the other day on ShipShape TV. They introduced a product "SuperFlush" it was a back flushing system. Looks pretty interesting they put one on a Glasstream 360 SCX. I believe it was the same boat that was at the Miami Boat Show. Awesome looking boat.

John Greviskis was raving about the boat & the Super Flush system.

Just wanted to see if anyone saw it or if anyone has used that product. I asked this question on "TheHullTruth" and I'll I got was hate mail.

Just curious, but I looked at your thread on THT and didn't see any "hate mail".  As others pointed out, ShipShape TV has become a glorified infomericial, not an unbiased DIY program.  Do you really expect them to say anything negative about companies who purchase advertising on their show?

If at first you don't secede...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users