Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Proline Boats files bankruptcy

• 3 weeks later...

Wuzzup wid those Scout's and de deck not draining. too much standing water back thar. kinda like havin yer own swimmin pool on the aft dck. who's design wuz dat CB4, yers or Ben Had's ?

MBR the last Scout i was on did not have those problems any longer ...they must have changed since you worked there

• 1 month later...

I don't defend the management, by "them", I assume that's who/what you mean. I defend the product and the people who built them...

The management? They can all kiss my ass.

That would be refreshing...

Oh PBR, BTW, any boat company that vacates a plant? Trust me bud, it's not going to be sold soon. EPA soil samples will ensure that...1925_.gif]

I've never worked for Scout...

Oh shit, MBR=FishFactory...

Sup, Doug?

So why isn't MBR contributing to the boating forum? I am curious...

So why isn't MBR contributing to the boating forum? I am curious...

Maybe MBR doesn't have yer ability to add so much value to boating threads?

• 4 weeks later...

Well, there is a silver lining.

At least PorLine won't be puttin' the Fountain name

on PorLines.

BTW, you were screwed by each and every one of the companies to which you refer. Why defend them?

Some of us go thru life as "victims",

always some else's fault. rolleyes.gif

BTW, you were screwed by each and every one of the companies to which you refer. Why defend them?

Some of us go thru life as "victims",

always some else's fault. rolleyes.gif

Some of us are intelligent enought to stick to the subject. I asked the original question to have discussions on what was going on in the bankrupcy

. I did not ask for people to come in a jump on the only poster to the discussion with inside knowlege.

from reading SB4'S post i see no where he is asking for sympathy or blaming anyone on what has happened in his professional

life . He was just stating his qualifacations on the subject.What are yours ?

Edited by SCAngler