Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

PING TIM W.

Popeye

Most of you know back in 2008 I was hit in a MVA, since then I have been waiting for back surgery to replace a disc and a fusion. But my bone density is bad so I have been on a drug to build this up. For awhile now I have been having neck pain , paralysis and physical sick. I had a MRI and X-rays done earlier this month on my neck Not good C 5-6 Hypertrophic degenerative changes present within the facets. moderate-sized broad-based posterior disc bulge/osteophyte complex effaces CSF signal anteriorly. Severe bilateral neuroforaminal narrowing present. They wanted to get me to a surgeon here in Texarkana right away, but I want to go to Dallas after these clowns here have messed up so much. I don't trust them. That will be the 23 . last week Fri I was very sick and shaky well by Sunday I was spinning around lost vision or very blurred I have been staggering around like a pig hit in the head with a ball ping hammer on a bad episode of the twilight zone. 30 years ago I paid to feel this way now I'm just trying to make it through the day. I can't rig lures as of now, that's how I knew something was wrong a few months ago. At 48 way to much crap. Like others I weighed 178 now I'm down to 148 just trying to do all I can to help myself with my back. Life is funny and very unpredictable. I just woke up 605_thumbs_up.gif